Saturday, March 17, 2007

Girls Weekend

Brock flies out today to go to California to perform at the Crystal Cathedral tomorrow. Since he only has 15 minutes onstage and the plane tickets were atrocious, I'm not going with him. However, I will be "coaching" and cheering for him from home I'm sure. Brock is so good at TV anyway. He probably doesn't need me as much as in a live show. It will be recorded and air on Palm Sunday.

I'm going to stay with my friends. They live in a small place in downtown Franklin. There are four of them that live in this house. It's going to be fun! I'm going to miss Brock, but sometimes it's good to hang out with the girls.

He's going to see a couple of buddies while he's out there, too. I think that he will go dirtbike riding with some guys while he's there. Then, he's planning on going to the Magic Castle with another friend. He'll have a good time too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope u guys have fun. i beat pedro!

Anonymous said...

Girls rule!!!


The magic castle...i have been interested on that. Is brock a member of the magic castle??

i would like to learn more. ;_