Friday, June 15, 2007

Celebration

Well, we finished our toughest week of camp for the summer. This one was tough because Brock had to speak and perform illusions both morning AND night. It was so draining but good.

Now it's time to celebrate! We are going to eat at a wonderful Cuban restaurant today. We're even going to get the bread pudding for dessert. It's called the Columbia and was built in 1905.

Then, we are going to see the Pirates III movie. Tomorrow, we are going to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! We scored 4 tickets to Disney World! We found out that we got the tickets on Wednesday afternoon. Brock wanted me to keep it a surprise from Shannon and Jessica. I told him that he better tell them soon, because I cannot keep a surprise in very long. He decided to tell them from the stage that night. Shannon looked at me and said, "Really?" I confirmed it because you never know when Brock is just saying something random. We go to Disney World tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thats AWESOME!!! I hope ya'll have a Wonderful and refreshing time!

Anonymous said...

Have a bowl of Black beans and rice for me (or the 1905 salad is amazing too).

At disney - make sure you ride the Buzz Lightyear ride - it is one of the best rides in the park.

Rhonda

AUNY said...

I remember that ride from last year! Also, Shannon LOVES salad, so maybe she'll try it!