Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

What are you guys doing for the 4th? Maybe I can live vicariously through you. We are in CO which is a cool place, but we're working today. So, I don't even know if fireworks are in the picture for us today. However, we celebrated at our party on Sunday. That was a blast!

Today and tomorrow, we are performing at a big festival here in Olathe, CO. We flew into Grand Junction, CO. I don't really know where that is, but I do know that the mountains are cool looking and it's HOT (like desert hot) and dry. We are on I-70 which is the prettiest drive in the USA. Brock says that everyone should drive I-70 from Denver to Las Vegas once in their lives.

Pray for us to be able to have strength to finish up these next two weeks. In June, we did 30 shows in 30 days. Also, we hosted 3 Parties with a Purpose. Over the next two weeks, we will perform 14 times in 4 different states and host one party. If we can make it until July 18th, we get two weeks off. I'm going to need it! The summer is fun but very taxing.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

here in mexico is like the 7th of august.

Barbara said...

I'm praying for you!
I'm sure everything is going to be perfect!

Have a great 4th of july!