Sunday, December 07, 2008

Arenacross, Christmas Decorating, and Winter Wonder Slam

Brock went to an arenacross race in Mississippi this weekend. He won in his category! He is a champion! What did I do while he was away?

I completed my Christmas shopping most of which was online. I decorated our house for Christmas. I watched a cheesy Christmas movie on Lifetime. I did yoga (hoping I could stretch some from our long run). I took an epsom salt bath, and I went to the Winter Wonder Slam concert in Huntsville, AL with a couple of other girls.

The concert was so good! B Reith, Family Force 5, Reliant K, and Toby Mac performed. I really like every one of these groups. It was put together so well. They all seemed to have a good time. At the end, everyone came out and sang "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" together. We had backstage passes because Steph is one of the artists on Toby's label. When we went into the catering room to see one of her friends, it was a little awkward to say the least. I'm usually more at home backstage than anywhere else, but when we walked in, everyone stopped and stared. I, then, realized that there weren't any girls on this tour. So much for just blending in and hanging out a little backstage. We quickly went back out to our seats (we had good seats anyway). Steph went backstage some later, but I stayed out and really enjoyed the concert!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a fun weekend racing. from now on call me the champion