Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hustle and Bustle

Yesterday was wild! Brock had a couple of meetings in Nashville. So, I ran some errands that I needed to do before we go out of town. First off, we have our big duelly truck, because someone is borrowing our other vehicle. Try driving a big truck with an extra long bed in and out of parking lots and traffic. It's not easy. Yesterday was the worst day for this. The traffic was crazy and every parking lot was full. People in this area are usually very nice when you try to change lanes or something. All you have to do is put your blinker on, and someone lets you in. Not yesterday. People were rather mean yesterday.

I finally found a parking spot at the FedEx. I had to place half of the t-shirts from one box into another one to ship them to our next show. I did this on the tailgate of our truck with cars whizzing by me in the crowded parking lot. It was crazy!

We were supposed to go out to dinner with some friends last night. She called and asked if we wanted to go to their house instead. She had some leftover pizza that she had shipped from Gino's East in Chicago(that's my favorite pizza place in the world)! It was a perfect night away from all of the hustle and bustle and just hanging out with good friends.

0 comments: