Friday, December 05, 2008

Princess Birthday Party Pics

Photobucket
Shannon and Steph decorating

Photobucket
I help decorate

Photobucket
Princess Emily sitting on her throne

Photobucket
We each painted one of her fingernails

Photobucket
Homemade pizza

Photobucket
This is what happens when you invite boys to a princess party

Photobucket
Ice cream cake

Photobucket
Emily and Charmaine

Photobucket
Game time

Photobucket
Brock, me, Jacob, Stephanie, Emily, and Lindsey


Pin the tail on the donkey


Tricky pin the tail on the donkey


Pinata


Balloon popping game

1 comments:

AUNY said...

This reminded me of a birthday party my mom threw for me when I was a kid, except we wouldn't have any boys there. We played the balloon game and other games as well. She made homemade pizza. The only difference was that while Emily likes ice cream cake, I always got red velvet cake.