Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Blue Toenail Polish

The other night at the show, I really gave my toes a beating! The backstage area was rather limited and I ran over my toes with props weighing over 100 pounds. One of my toes is black and blue with bruising. I do not wear shoes in the show. Therefore, I do not have any shoes on backstage either.

So, I repainted my toenails today. I always use dark blue toenail polish. I think that I like the blue because it matches one of the beads on my toe ring my sister-in-law bought for me in Africa.

I did not think anything of my blue toenail polish until I went to get a pedicure one time and they did not have any blue polish. They only had numerous shades of reds and pinks. You know when you find out that you are wierd about something but you didn't know it? This was one of those moments for me.

0 comments: