Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weather Changes and International Flights

Yesterday morning we started out in Jacksonville, FL with lots of blue skies and great temperatures. It grew colder every mile closer to approaching Nashville. When we finally got home, there was ice on the windshield!

We stopped in Cordele, GA to do a show at an outdoor festival. It was fun! The wind was crazy though. I had to hold every prop so that it would not fly away. Wind is usually not our friend when it comes to an illusion show. However, I think we pulled it off.

Then, we took Brock to the airport in Atlanta so that he could fly to Malta. It would be an eight hour flight to England and another two hour flight to Malta. Then, he was supposed to go to the studio to start filming. Communication is going to be difficult. Therefore, I have not heard from him yet, but I'm praying that his flight and everything went well. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: