Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Packing

Today, I am packing us up to go out of town. It usually only takes me a few minutes because I've had so much practice. In fact, a portion of my things stay packed. However, this trip is a little tricky because Brock is leaving to go out of the country. Tomorrow and Friday, we perform in Florida. Saturday afternoon, our show is in Georgia. Then, Brock catches an evening flight to Malta. It's an island in the Mediterranean. I fly out Sunday morning to stay with my parents while Brock is overseas.

You may be wondering why Brock is going to Malta. Well, I'll tell you. He has the lead role in a mini-series called "The Miracles of Jesus" that will be aired on the Discovery Channel. The first shoot takes place in Malta. I am very excited! The objective of the show is to prove that Jesus actually performed miracles and not illusions. Can you believe that the most watched cable network is playing a documentary that is pro-Jesus?

I have confidence in Brock as he is a natural in front of the camera. However, this is very new territory for us. Keep this project in your prayers because the message will ring out to so many ears.

0 comments: