Friday, April 11, 2008

Beat Up

I feel like Satan has been beating up on us lately. I cannot go into a lot of details, but it's the little things. For example, Brock broke out into hives for almost a week. Our travel has been horrendous. Everything just hasn't been smooth lately.

However, I read this scripture this week: "But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved." Hebrews 10:39. This made me feel strong! I realized that I was beginning to shrink back and feel defeated. This is exactly what Satan wants. This is his tactic. You see, we were beginning a lot of new things over the last couple of months...Parties with a Purpose, Chocolate Tastings, The Miracles Show. Satan wants to stop us before we really begin. It's not going to happen! We will not shrink back!

Beware! These are graphic pictures...actually they are just nasty. I wanted you to understand that this was not just a little rash. He had these hives all over his body at times. Poor guy! He was itching so badly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness!
I will be praying for you guys...miss you like crazy!!!

Barbara said...

this is awful.

I'm going to pray for you guys, keep fighting. We all are with you.

I haven't seen the photos from the chocolate tasting. It looks very fancy. Congrats, it must be a big triumph.