Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Give Me a Break

First of all, Brock's hives are gone. They began to flare up again at around 5pm like they'd been doing for the past few days. We went and got him some cortisone cream. I don't know if it was the cream or your prayers or maybe both. One thing is that we've noticed that prayers often get answered on Wednesday nights because churches are having their prayer services.

Today, I didn't feel like being productive. You know those days when you just feel like being irresponsible and lazy? That was today for me. I ate badly and had lots of chocolate. I didn't work out. I didn't get much work done. I basically just gave myself a break today.

I realized that I was very tired. I didn't know how much the weekend took out of me. Then, we worked really hard on rehearsing this new show for the last two days. Also, I woke up at 6:20am this morning in order to take the Eleventyseven boys to the airport. Long story short, I took a 2 and 1/2 hour nap. Wow! I was tired!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good for you!!!

Haley said...

My favorite professor in college used to tell us "Sleep is spiritual." Then when I overslept and missed his class one day, he told me "Sleep is spiritual sometimes." :) I think it was definitely spiritual for you today. Yea for naps!