Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

It rained all week last week...from Sunday through Saturday. It got a little depressing. I was extra tired and unmotivated. I didn't realize how much weather affected me until I moved away from Florida. In Florida, it rains a little almost everyday, but it's rarely overcast. It will be bright and sunny yet raining. I remember after living in Texas for a little while, I asked someone what was going on because it had been overcast for a week. His reply was that it was just winter. Ugh!

However, the rain went away and Sunday and Monday were beautiful! It was the perfect temperature and sunny. After having such a nasty week, all of us really appreciated this good weather. We went to the park Sunday afternoon, and it was packed with runners and families with strollers and dogs. I'll tell you that the cloudy times really make you appreciate the clear days!

0 comments: