Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Need of Prayer

I'm sorry that I didn't blog yesterday, but let me fill you in on what is going on. We were so busy working on our new show. We are going to take the "Miracles of Jesus" to the stage. It's going so awesome.

Remember how I said that nothing was falling into place last week? For example, we couldn't find a place to rehearse and such. Well, we finally found a place to rehearse the show on Monday and Tuesday. Well, Brad and Kyle are going with us to these shows to help with road managing and production. We really wanted Brad and Kyle here with us as we rehearsed. Since they live in Atlanta, that's not very easy. Brad said that they couldn't make it last week. Kyle happened to be coming to Nashville this week in order to go to Japan with Eleventyseven. Somehow (I think that we all know how), he got the dates mixed up and came here a day to early. That day happened to be Monday while we were rehearsing our show. I'm telling you right now that this was the Lord's timing because we couldn't have done it without Kyle. Now, we feel so good about this show and know that it's going to be great!

One of the reasons that I know this is going to be good is because there is a lot of opposition to this show. One thing that I really need you to pray about is that Brock has broken out into hives the last couple of days. Actually, they were both days that we were rehearsing our new show. The last time this happened (breaking out into hives for no apparent reason) was when we first began the Freedom Experience. Ladies and gentlemen, this is no coincidence. Please pray for Brock. We've given him benedryl, baking soda baths, and natural vitamins. It's not involving his respiratory system like it did at the beginning of last summer when he almost died from that wasp sting, but he's got really huge, itchy whelps. We don't know what to do short of going to the hospital. Just pray that they go away today!

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a bummer! I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

Especially praying now for Brock.
Love ya'll

Anonymous said...

That is my comment Don't know what I did to not show my name, ha.
Lucy Thomas

Barbara said...

don't worry, everything is going to be allright. Don't feel sorry for not posting yesterday. We understand.
I'll be praying. i always do.

Anonymous said...

barbara, your english is getting better and better. maybe you could be an english teacher