Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Miracles Show in Bentonville, AR

This show that we did last night was so complicated that we rehearsed for two days a couple of weeks ago. Then, we got into the building the night before our show and began to set up. Well, we didn't get finished setting up until 10 minutes before the show began last night.

At one point during our setup, I texted a few people to pray for us at 6pm last night (that's when the show began). I received texts back immediately telling me that people were praying. Then, I received a text from one of my girls at home and she said, "Funny you should ask. A group of us are planning to get together and pray for you tonight at 6pm." Then, I felt very encouraged.

The show went so well for a new show. Thirty minutes before the show began, we were throwing breakers and equipment was breaking. I thought, "Oh no! This is going to be like the first few Freedom Experiences!" They were close to disasters, but it wasn't. In fact, everything went very smoothly and I know that it's because of prayer.

This show is very different for us. It's not as high in energy, and it's a little more serious throughout. However, we talk about Jesus the entire time. The focus is on Him the entire show. There is something so special about that.

I was so tired last night that I slept in my clothes! I haven't done that since I was a kid! We all worked so hard. I feel like the Lord is telling me that He's pleased with all of the hard work and our obedience. That's a wonderful feeling that I wouldn't trade for the world!

2 comments:

Michawn said...

So funny you slept in your clothes...I haven't done that in a long time either, but do definitely remember that feeling of being so exhausted. So glad everything went well. You had some prayers going up way down here too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I had made a mental note to pray for the show at 6:00! It was 7:00 when I remembered--but it was 6:00 in AR! God reminded me just in time! Isn't He so GREAT and AWESOME!

I am sooooo glad that things went well! Rhonda is anxious to see the new show! I can hardly wait for the report--especially from Cliff!

Love ya,
Mrs. G