Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mac or PC?

I've used a PC all of my life until about three years ago. Brock decided to get a G4 Powerbook because he intended to do some video editing on it. Mac is supposed to be the way to go if you need to explore video or music editing. It turns out that he did not have the time to do his own editing but enjoyed the Mac so much better than any other computer he had ever used. So, when our laptop was stolen in May of last year from backstage at a show, he replaced it with a G4 iBook. He says that it is so much more user friendly and you don't have trouble with viruses.

At first, I did not like the Mac because it did not have any of the programs i was accustomed to. Now, I'm not a computer wiz. Therefore, I like to stick with what I know (which is very little and up until a few years ago was a PC). However, when I used a PC the other day at a hotel office, I saw a huge difference in it and our Mac. It wasn't as pleasant as using the Mac. To be fair, this was also a desktop that I was using at the hotel instead of a laptop. I am a laptop kind of girl. I don't enjoy sitting at a desk. I take my laptop to the kitchen table, the bed, outside, but hardly ever to a desk.


What do you think, Mac or PC? You can comment at the bottom of this entry, or if you are not a blogger, e-mail me your comments www.aunygill@yahoo.com.

0 comments: