Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Catching Up

We are catching up on a lot of stuff this week. I went to physical therapy yesterday. We had meetings and went to the dentist. Today, Brock is going to get his haircut and we're going to do some filming for a DVD we're putting together. Tomorrow, it will be more meetings and setting up some new equipment.

Last night, we got home at around 6pm. It felt like a normal couple. We cooked dinner and ate on the patio. Then, we watched TV. The only thing is that I don't really like much on TV anymore. I'm out of the loop. Plus, I fall asleep if we watch TV at night. Last night was the first night in two months that we have stayed home like that with just the two of us.

3 comments:

Matt said...

i bet that felt good to just chill by yourselves. you gotta have that time.

Anonymous said...

lets do it again

Anonymous said...

You should get into Project Runway. I am not much on tv myself, but I love this show. Also there is a show called Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet that is super fun.