Sunday, July 30, 2006

Shows in South Carolina

We performed in SC last night. The show went great! Friday night, I didn't want to leave. It seems that two weeks off is long enough to get out of practice but short enough to not be ready to go. Also, we had to get up so early to catch an early flight out. Therefore, I was very tired. However, last night, when it came showtime, I was on my game. I really enjoy shows now. I would not have wanted to be anywhere else last night.

The show was wonderful. We laughed a lot together and the church that brought us in treated us fabulously. Several accepted Christ as their Savior. There was a group of girls in attendance whom I noticed from the back of the room. I had the feeling they were from a girls' home or something. I don't know why, but I did. A few of the girls were saved last night. I later found out that they were from a boot camp for behavior. They were from all over the country. I'm glad that the Lord touched their lives.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats..yall are awesome