Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Lady's Vision

After our show yesterday, a lady came up to Brock and nervously said, "I told the Lord that I wouldn't disobey Him anymore, and the next time I had a vision, I'd tell the person. So, I'm going to tell you." Brock got my attention to hear the lady's vision.

She said that when Brock was onstage, he looked like a chieftain. He had all of his armor on with "pelts" on his back. She said that the Lord told her that Brock was facing a giant right now. He said that there were many more giants to come but the Lord would be there to fight with him.

I don't know how I feel about this. It's encouraging and discouraging all at the same time. I'm glad the Lord let us know that He is by our side and that there is more to come. We were wondering if there is anyway to stop all of this opposition. Apparently, there isn't unless we stop what we are doing for the Lord which is not an option for us. I guess we are in for a ride our entire lives.

Tell me what you think about it...I'm still trying to process it.

2 comments:

Sara Horn said...

Hey Auny,

First, I'm so sorry this is happening to you and Brock. I was going to post my thoughts here, but then I realized I had so much to say, it wouldn't fit in a couple of graphs, so I did a post on my blog. I hope it encourages you and Brock. Know that you are right where God wants you to be, and that He IS in control!

AUNY said...

I found out that "pelts" are animal skins. Therefore, they are the wins. They represent animals you've conquered. That makes this vision even more meaningful. She saw that Brock was a cheiftain (the leader) displaying some victories on his back.