Thursday, August 03, 2006

Candles on the Porch

So, I have candles everywhere in my house. On our front porch, we've placed an old lobster trap that we purchased in Maine in between our two rocking chairs. On top of the wooden box, I have...you guessed it...candles. Lately, I've been noticing that some candles have been turned over or moved to another spot. Last week, I saw that one was missing. Another one had fallen all the way off of the box. I saw some shavings from the missing purple candle on the floor. After following the trail of candle shavings, I found the purple candle off in the grass. It was completely gnawed up. I guess some sort of critter thinks that it's food because of the smell. I'll be looking for the culprit!

1 comments:

Matt said...

sorry auny, i was out sleepwalking and i got hungry. i'll try not to do it again. i don't recommend eating that one, the after taste is terrible.