Thursday, August 31, 2006

Night Three of FX

Last night was great! We had a little snag with the water coffin, but everything else went smoothly. We also had to change around the ministry time. It went much better than I expected. The counselors ran out of contact cards! We had about 290 first time decisions to follow Jesus in Palm Coast, FL. God is so amazing!!!

The storm ended up being a joke here. It barely even rained. Whenever I talked to one of the workers of FX, I told her how we were all praying that it would just dissipate. She said that she had heard that word used a lot around there. Apparently, we were all praying that the storm would "dissipate." The Lord answered all of our prayers because when it got here, it was dissipated!

4 comments:

Amber said...

God is "SO" Awesome in everyhting!!!

Check Quatro!

Amber said...

I just checked Brock's Blog and read that he almost didn't get out of the water coffin stunt last night! Auny, what were you thinking when it was happening, did you know he had been too long under water? Were you scared? Just wondering if you were aware of what was going on as it was happening or if you didn't find out until later?

p.s. I'm glad he managed to get out! I'd be a little scared to try it again, but then again I'm not very adventursome! ONLY BROCK!

AUNY said...

Yeah. I stand onstage and watch thru the back windows of the coffin. I could tell that he was struggling. I just thought that this might be the night that he would give me the signal and I would have to get the guys to help him out!

Gin said...

SCARY! I'm glad it worked out OK, tho'. And thank God for "dissipating" that storm!!!!