Sunday, August 20, 2006

Late to Bed but Early to Rise

I'm up too early this morning. I guess it's habit because we've risen early the last two mornings to catch flights. However, I have a big day ahead of me. I wish that I could sleep!

Alisha (the girl that is living with us at the time) has the day off today! It's her first day off in a week, so we are all going to go to church, eat lunch together, and have a happy fun day the rest of the day.

We have a gang now. We get together every weekend at the Cocoa Tree. Last night we were there for hours. We ate chocolate, laughed, and had a great time. We also see lots of other people we know stopping in to get chocolate and hang out.

The Cocoa Tree moved to a different location. It's really cool. There was a cozy little room in the back and we took it over. People would come and peek their heads in the room to see it. They would see that there was really no place left to sit because we had every seat taken, so they would awkwardly back out and go to the other room. We stayed there until they were ready to lock up. It was so fun!

0 comments: