Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy, But Done

Yesterday, our meetings went well. We had our meeting in downtown Franklin. We ran into so many people down there. It was fun to see a bunch of people as we ran errands and had meetings. I got everything done except for washing our clothes. It took all day yesterday, but we got everything ready to go for when we leave again on Sunday morning. Now, we can just chill out today. I need it! I slept for 10 1/2 hours last night!

Tomorrow, Brock is planning on riding his dirt bike in the morning. I'll wash clothes and pack up our clothes for this next trip. It will be easy since we are flying to Florida to do a show Sunday night and then flying back Monday.

Then, at 4pm tomorrow, we are going to see a matinee of Bill Cosby! That's going to be so funny! Brock and I are going on a date to see Bill Cosby and then eat at one of our favorite restaurants in Nashville.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like a BLAST! Have fun:)