Sunday, September 28, 2008

On the Road Again

We are driving to the airport to catch an early flight to Orlando. We have a show in Merritt Island, FL tonight.

I've spent the majority of my time the last few days getting things done after our big TX trip and getting things ready for this trip. However, we did squeeze a few fun things in. We went to a music video shoot for Stephanie Smith. It was fun! Steph was a natural in front of the camera.

Also, Brock and I went on a date yesterday. We went to see a matinee of Bill Cosby and ate dinner at a great restaurant in Nashville. Both were wonderful! Bill Cosby was just like I expected. I felt like we were listening to our funny grandpa tell stories. It's strange how you feel like you know him. He went for over 2 hours and he is 71! Then, he did another show last night. We were impressed with that. Brock and I get tired out doing multiple shows in one day and we are in our 30's.

0 comments: