Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fireside

Photobucket
I sat by this fire all day long yesterday. I caught up on lots of people's blogs. I read and watched a little TV. I heated up some chili for lunch. Brock cooked me a delicious dinner of Chilean seabass, sweet potato fries, and some English peas. For dessert, he had some dark chocolate toffee using pastacio nuts. It was great! He even cleaned up all of the dishes.

Now, I'm ready to go back to work today. We are driving to Louisville, KY this afternoon in time for a meeting there. Then, tomorrow morning, we will perform at a Christian school. Then, we will have a show tomorrow night. On Saturday, we will drive to Indiana in time to do a show at a conference there at 2:30. After that show, we'll drive home. It's going to be a packed couple of days. Pray that all of the shows go well.

2 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

Is that your fire, if so it looks sooo warm and cozy. How lucky you are to have a hubby that cooks AND bakes!

Mom in Shepherd said...

So, do you think Brock is feeling guilty about something? Just kidding!