Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soles4Souls



What actually happened was that I needed some shoes with a little more support while I'm working. I'm on my feet all day, and my normal shoes were making my hips hurt after a long day of working. They are fine on a normal day, but I needed some work shoes that are still cool. I found the perfect shoes for 70% off. I found out that they only had one pair left. They happened to be exactly my size. This was such a blessing. Then, I saw the Soles4Souls collection in the mall and knew that giving my other shoes up was the perfect thank you.

5 comments:

Haley said...

Eva loved seeing her Aunt and just said, "Let me see Auny again." So, we're gonna go watch you again. She's also a little confused as to why you took your shoes off. Sad that your shoes are the only shoes in the box.

AUNY said...

I thought of Eva when we made this video because Brock said that when she sees our videos with Brock in them, she doesn't quite understand that I'm holding the camera. I figured this would be one where she could see me and Brock could hold the camera.

Chip said...

I want to see the new shoes!!

Amanda

trent and kay said...

When we were in training we realized how badly we treat our shoes. All of the Latins and indigenous people would wash their shoes once a week and they thought we gringos were kind of disgusting because we hardly ever washed ours. I guess when that is your one good pair of shoes it means a little more to you.

AUNY said...

Amanda, I tried to find a picture online of the shoes but I couldn't. It wouldn't look good if I took a picture because they have cowhide on them. However, they're all black...even the cowhide, so I don't know if that would show up in a picture. They are Nike as well. I don't know if I've ever owned a pair of Nike's before.