Saturday, November 29, 2008

Great Thanksgiving Weekend

Well, 11 bags of garbage, two turkeys, and seven pies later, we have finished cleaning up and almost everyone of the 21 guests are gone. Thursday, we had the traditional turkey lunch and dinner. We also took a walk and watched a movie. Some went on the zipline, too. After dinner, we played a couple of games.

Last night was our gumbo night. We also sat out at the bonfire. Tonight, we had a birthday party for our friend, Emily. It was a princess theme. We ate homemade pizza and played a few kid games after that. It was fun!

The only problem with the weekend was that I was rather sick. I knew that if I got more rest and ate better that I would feel much better, but I couldn't do either of those things. Oh well! I still had fun! Pictures to come...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the best party host in the world