Saturday, November 15, 2008

Found It

I finally got around to cleaning out our closet. I began replacing the summer clothes with winter clothes in our drawers. Also, I threw out so much stuff. As I was grabbing some of Brock's grubby clothes (they're old clothes that he works outside in or wears around the fire pit) out of a drawer in the closet, I heard a "ding!" I set the clothes down on the floor and looked in the drawer to see what had made that noise. It was Brock's wedding ring. He had "lost" it last Thanksgiving while he was chopping wood out by the fire pit. We'd looked all around the fire pit and just assumed that it was buried in the ground somewhere. Little did we know that it was buried in some clothes in our closet for the last year. I guess it was in one of the pockets or something. That was crazy!

A few days ago, I found a checkbook that I'd "lost" Christmas of 2005. We've since changed banks twice. Does anyone else do this sort of thing, or is it just us?

Today, we go to Atlanta to perform our first show of 3. We have a show tonight and tomorrow night as well as tomorrow morning. It's going to be a full weekend. Pray that the attendance is good and people's lives are changed by the Lord.

1 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

That's funny. Glad you found it. There's a few things right now that I have put in a "safe" place and I can't find them. Frustrating. : )