Sunday, November 02, 2008

Shows in Orlando, FL

We've been so busy. We did 3 shows within 15 hours at this conference in Florida. It went really well, though. I love going to Florida.

We took a dip in the pool at our hotel on Halloween! Also, we got to eat at my second favorite restaurant, the Columbia. It's Cuban food, and it's fabulous. They have this yellow rice that's incredible and their dishes have so much flavor. The best part is dessert...white chocolate bread pudding. It's the best bread pudding I've ever had! In fact, it's one of the best desserts I've ever had. We ate at the Columbia on Thursday AND Saturday. I don't know when we'll be back that way.

We are so tired. It's good that we gain an hour today, because we need it! We got home last night at about 11pm which is midnight Eastern Time. We've had many early mornings and late nights. I'm looking forward to resting for the next couple of days.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

rest rest rest. everything you can. =)