Monday, June 25, 2007

Brock's Parents Visit

We just got finished performing a show here in Panama City Beach, FL at Big Stuff camp. I'm actually sitting backstage typing this right now. After we pack up, we will go eat lunch at our favorite Israeli place. Then, we will drive to Ft Walton Beach, FL to start a week of camp at SuperWow there.

I'm excited because Brock's parents are coming to Ft Walton this afternoon. They are going to be with us this week at camp. They'll get to see Brock perform some of his new illusions and they'll get to hear him speak. Plus, we'll take them to some great restaurants. They enjoy the art of eating and preparing food as much as Brock does!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds GREAT!!! Hang in there Auny, you and Brock are SO vital to the Youth of today! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

yeah, what amber says. ;)

1

go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Auny- I hope you guys are having a great summer. We miss you guys.

ALSO, I have a bible of yours on my desk.

Peace
C

Anonymous said...

I need to get that Bible! I'll get it when I get back.