Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pseudo World

Camp is like a different world. When I am here, I cannot think about anything else. I want to call people from home and talk with them. However, I feel like I'm on "go" all the time.

Brock did call one of our friends the other day and put her on speaker phone. She was in the car with a couple of our other friends. It was fun to hear them all. I miss them! It's hard to believe that other people are continuing their days and lives.

Still, life goes on in this pseudo world of camp. We perform and speak at all of the morning services. Then, Brock speaks at a seminar for an hour. At night, we go on for about 20 minutes. Usually, in the afternoons, we crash! It's fun though. Tomorrow is the last day of this camp.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! This will be your oasis when the hectic times come. Mom