Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Camp

Yesterday was a difficult day for me. I needed to run some errands in the morning. It is always difficult to do that on the road. It seemed like everything that could go wrong did. Then, Brock, Shannon, and Jessica were waiting on me to leave. I was an hour late because I ran into so many snags.

I finally made it and we went to a new camp. I think that I was really nervous about this new camp, too. All of the other camps that we are doing this summer, we have done before. This camp is new AND Brock is the speaker for the entire week. That means that he speaks in the morning and night. That's a lot of pressure!

Last night ended up going fine, though. We got there on time despite my delay. Everyone is so nice and I can tell that it's going to be a good week. Pray for us this week. Pray that lives will be changed and revival will occur.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen.

1