Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mexico Trip

After Spirit West Coast last week, we went with some friends down into Baja, Mexico. We stayed at this incredible Spanish style house with tile floors and a courtyard area. The house was sitting on a hill overlooking the ocean. It was beautiful.

The guys road dirt bikes everyday. In fact, one day, they road some of the trail that was going to be run the following weekend in the Baja 500 race. We met them at a ranch out in the middle of nowhere for lunch and brought them some fuel.

The best part was laying on the hammocks at the house overlooking the beach. I was in heaven sitting there reading or listening to my ipod. The tacos were a close second for the best thing. We had a lot of tacos. Let me tell you, tacos like the ones in Mexico cannot be found here in the states! I'll try to put up some pictures from that trip tomorrow.

4 comments:

ginsmom said...

Oh, that sounds like heaven. I'm so glad you got a chance to rejuvenate!

ginsmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Sounds like a BAHA BLAST, wish I was there!!!

J.T. said...

mmmm.... tacos....