Saturday, June 02, 2007

Delerium

We saw a Cirque De Soleil show here in Nashville last night called Delerium. It was great! It's so creative and beautiful to watch. The focus of this show was dreams. They talked (well sung) about that time when you are in between reality and dreamland. They tried to coerce us into the dreamland side. I really started thinking about that time when you sleep. I mean I spend 1/3rd of my life in dreamland! Too bad I cannot remember it.

We try to see as many live shows as we can so that we can learn. Some of them are excellent and some are not so good. This one was well done.

Pray for us today and tomorrow. We leave town today for the summer. We do our first show of the summer tomorrow morning, so remember us!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i saw that show like 1 month ago!!! They come to Monterrey. Is awesomee!!! but i was so far and i can't appreciate well.... But is great!! I Love it!

SALTINBANCO or something like that is an other Cirque De Soleil show. I like that too. I cry when it finish and my cheek hurt me becaus i was smiling all the time hahahaa it was one of my happiest days of my life.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. Praise God Brock is okay. God was watching over you. We had a great time with you guys in Mex. Thankfully nothing like this happened in Mex.
Joe & Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Do they have a Mexican version of Benedryll? Brock decided to bring some with him when he goes on long rides like that just in case something freaky happens to him or someone else.