Saturday, August 09, 2008

One of the Best Shows Ever!!!

We are here, in Midland, TX, at a huge festival called Rock the Desert. This was the line-up:
Group1Crew
FamilyForce5
Brock
Newsboys
Wow! Those are some of my favorite people. We stepped onto the stage, the air was cooler (it had been hot, but when the sun goes down, it cools off in the desert). There were people as far as the eye could see (about 15,000 people...the most we've ever been in front of in one night, I think). We had so much fun with everyone! I helped get the volunteers onto the stage. Then, Brock shared the gospel. I didn't know that the "holy hush" as I call it, could happen with such a large group, but it did. The talking and moving stopped. Then, many people poured into the ministry tent saying that they were ready to give their lives to Christ that night. We ended with a bang on the motorcycle. What a night!

Today, we are doing a smaller show in a side tent. Then, we fly out super early tomorrow. West Texas crowds are some of my favorite!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!! this sound amazing!!!! i can't believe i missed it!!