Saturday, September 17, 2005

First CIY Weekend

I'm exhausted! It was a good weekend but very tough. The first night on a tour is always sloppy. Plus, the rest of the crew have been practicing for two weeks. We haven't had any preparation. The stunt went very well. I cannot believe that we received it in the mail on Tuesday and performed it on Saturday! I don't enjoy doing things last minute, but I've learned to deal with it.

I wasn't used to the oddly angled stage and almost fell off. One leg went off the stage completely as I caught myself with my hands. Luckily, I was behind a large prop, so nobody noticed. I also tripped over one of the legs of the light tree.

There was a kid who had one of those belts that ran words across it like a marque. This afternoon, it read "BROCK'S WIFE ROCKS." I've never had that happen before!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Now you can say you've had your name on a marquis. You're famous and we didn't even know it!!