Saturday, September 24, 2005

Updates

Tonight was so much better than last weekend. Everyone is getting into the flow of things. I felt so much less stress than last weekend.

I'm completely well. Thanks for your prayers. At a little after lunch yesterday, my sinuses began to clear and I was all of a sudden better. I've felt 100% ever since. I know that this is because you guys were praying for me.

Brock's parents made it to Ft. Worth, and my parents are having a good time in New York City. We're glued to the TV watching the news concerning the hurricane. They just said that Rita will make landfall in a couple of hours...Now, Shepherd Smith cannot even stand up due to the wind gusts where he is in Beaumont, TX. Some of our best friends live right there. They already evacuated of course. It's scary!!!

0 comments: