Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back in Ft Worth

We are in Ft Worth, TX performing at the seminary tonight. We got to hang out with Brock's sister, brother-in-law, mother, and brother last night. Plus, we were able to meet our little neice for the first time! We also ate dinner with my sister and brother-in-law. They are about to go to South America to be missionaries.

We are staying on the seminary campus. I lived near the campus with my family when I was a junior in high school. I remember walking around the seminary grounds and dreaming about my future. As I walked around this morning, I reflected on those dreams. All of my dreams have come true! Sure we have hard times, but the overall course of my life is better than I had imagined.

6 comments:

Gin said...

If you're headed back east when you're done in FT Worth, please honk when you pass the Tyler exit :)

I'm sure I'll hear it...hee hee.

Gin

Anonymous said...

New York city in the Hizzzouse!!!!!!!!!!!!


just wanted to say that.

Anonymous said...

I got the Miracles of Jesus dvd!!!!!!!!!

AUNY said...

Sorry, Gin. We won't be passing thru...we flew here.

Anonymous said...

tell your family i said hello!

Gin said...

OK then, just wave when you pass over me, OK?