Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Night One of FX and Miracles DVD

Last night went well, but I'm so tired! We began at 6:45am yesterday and my head hit the pillow at 11pm. I didn't stop in between. Plus, we did very physical stuff like setting up and tearing down the sound systems at the school assemblies. Then, we had to set up our lights, backdrop, video, and everything! We didn't even get to set up our illusions until after the show had already began!

We didn't quite have enough volunteers to help us set up. At some point in the afternoon, a guy from the army called and asked if we needed help. He sent over 32 men from boot camp. Our host had been praying that they would somehow be able to come to the event. Then, THEY called us! Many of them became followers of Jesus last night.

DON'T FORGET TO GET A MIRACLES OF JESUS DVD TODAY AT YOUR LOCAL WALMART, BARNES & NOBLE, BEST BUY, ETC. GET IT TODAY!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I am praying for many things for your ministry right now. But as your mom, I am praying for you and Brock physically, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Many people are praying. Love, Mom

Amber said...

I am so excited about the Miracles D.V.D. coming out today! I can't wait to get it!!! I am praying for ya'll!

Check Quatro!

Anonymous said...

Я подумал и удалил свою мнение [url=http://tutledy.ru/sovmestimost-s-muzhchinoy/95-muzhchina-lev-sovmestimost.html]мужчина лев соместимость[/url]