Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"Family" Dinner

Last night, we stopped to eat at a Japanese restaurant. They only had the habachi grill open, so we sat at the table with several other people. On one side of us were 4 businessmen. On the other side was an older couple. It was fun talking to the businessmen about restaurants around the country. The older couple got out there map to figure out the best way we should go to get to Cleveland, GA. They even called a family member that lives here to tell me the way. It felt like a family dinner only with people I didn't know. It was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you knew the guy next to you.. he drove you. and even paid for it.

Amber said...

I "LOVE" Japanese Steakhouses! They are my absolute favorite places to eat! I'm glad ya'll had a good time!