Saturday, September 09, 2006

So Much To Do, So Little Time

We are about to leave for a little over three weeks and I am stressed. I cannot get everything done before we have to leave. So many things are breaking that I cannot keep up with the repairs. I have so much to do at home. I just did laundry last time I was home...can you believe that I have more to do this time? I have a stack of mail. Plus, I need to balance the checkbook and pay bills.

However, I am not going to work on stuff today and tomorrow. I need to rest my body and mind before we take off. I hope that I can get it all done before we leave!

3 comments:

kelli beth said...

you can do it, auny! and you deserve the rest! you both work SO hard!

Anonymous said...

lets go ride motorcycles today

Barbara said...

Yes! get some rest.
Then you'll cannot do anything. You need to sleep.