Sunday, September 10, 2006

Motorcycle Riding in the Woods

We took our dirtbikes out to some trails yesterday. The weather is perfect here now. It gets about 80 degrees in the afternoon. That's my favorite temperature...not too hot, not too cold. We road together. I would video Brock taking some huge hills that look impossible to climb up. In fact, I tried to walk up by foot to get a good shot and could not get up. It was too steep! Brock zips right up on his motorcycle and then charges down.

Since I don't go up the big hills or even take the jumps like Brock, I get my fill of riding quicker than Brock. So, I strapped my fun bag to my back, rode into the woods, and found the prettiest spot in the shade by a lake. I layed out a blanket and read for a while.

Just after we got the bikes loaded up and were heading home, it began to pour. We made it out just in time. What a perfect day!

0 comments: