Thursday, September 21, 2006

Miracles are Coming

Yesterday, I was sick! However, I slept 9 hours last night and I'm feeling much better. Today, we leave to go to Indiana for a big show. Pray for strength! Both of us are not feeling quite up to par. Plus, anytime we must drive several hours, then set up a large production, perform, and then tear it all down, it's a killer.

I have a HUGE annoucement! The "Miracles of Jesus" dvd is coming to stores Tuesday. The reality of it hit me yesterday when we got our first copies of it. Please carve out time in your day Tuesday to swing by Walmart or Barnes & Noble to pick up one!

4 comments:

kelli beth said...

i hope things go really well in indiana!!

Anonymous said...

God bless Auny, I got the Miracles of Jesus dvd featuring Christian illusionist Brock Gill

BUT it wasn't easy.

First, I went to a Barnes and Nobles store which they didn't have and I had to go to Manhattan and went to another B and N, they didn't have it either.

I went to another and the clerk said it didn't come out yet.

I was ready to leave, but she asked someone else and they did have it.

\I was going crazy for the Dvd.

I got the dvd on the exact day.

AUNY said...

But, Pedro, it doesn't come out until next Tuesday! How did you swing that?

Anonymous said...

I know someone, who know's someone, who know's someone,who know's someone, who know's someonewho know's someone, who know's someonewho know's someone, who know's someone, who hooked me up.

just kidding

I know, Brock mentioned it was coming the 26th, but maybe it's different in NYC. B&N and Walmart had it the 19th.