Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gifts

We opened more gifts last night and I got my very own ipod! I've never had one of my own. Now, I can put in my headphones and listen to music while we're driving and as I'm reading. I love listening to instrumental music as I read. It makes stories so much more exciting. I especially enjoy listening to movie soundtracks and such as I read the Bible. It helps create more emotion and passion.

I also got a new backpack a.k.a. a fun bag. Brock picked it out as a gift from my in-laws. However, he forgot to bring it with him. Now, I get to look forward to actually getting another gift when I get home! What were some of your favorite gifts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ipod, that cool

can u buy me one ;) just kidding.

my little bro. gave me the sweater they gave him. He gots lots of them.

MY pastors gave me a short sleeve shirt. My first one. that's cool

i really hoped for a long sleeve one but short is cool.

i can take it to the beach and let all the girls check me out.....my cool shirt that is...

...

AUNY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i think i got blender.
now i can blend things together. maybe we can have a blending party. what should i blend first?

Gin said...

Steven got me a Nikon D70 digital camera!!! It was a complete and total surprise. I'm pretty much satisfied for the next six Christmases.

The coolest thing is that his boss helped him pick it out, and it just happened to be the exact same model I use in my studio at work. So I'm already super-comfortable with the camera. It was my Christmas miracle :)

I also got an iPod shuffle (the new little tiny one). Like I said, I won't need anything else for a loooong time.