Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It Feels Like Christmas!

Today is the day that I turned my thoughts toward Christmas. The previous days I've been focused on other things even on the days that I was hosting Christmas parties. I guess we finally got all of our work done. We had our final meetings yesterday and got all of our gifts. Today, we only have to pack, finish wrapping gifts, and go meet everyone at the Cocoa Tree tonight. That's not a bad day.

Tomorrow, we head to Louisiana to spend the weekend with Brock's family. On Christmas day, we'll go to my family's house which is only a 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Brock's family. We're performing in Mississippi on the 28th-29th. Then, we come home to do another show on New Year's Eve in Nashville. What are your plans for Christmas?

3 comments:

Gin said...

Steven and I will be at his family's in Canton. We'll spend the whole weekend and Christmas Day there, and we'll go to Newton for New Year's weekend. But we're planning to come home New Year's Eve for a party with our friends.

We finished our shopping a couple weeks ago, and I'm about to burst with anticipation! It's been a long time since I was this excited about Christmas. We usually don't do many gifts for our families. For some reason, this year we decided to buy for EVERYONE!

There's nothing like being a kid at Christmas, but it's also nice to make that transition into adulthood when GIVING becomes the most exciting part of the exchange. I haven't even given much thought to what I'll be receiving. I just can't wait for people to open the gifts I got them!

It's too bad we won't be in Newton for Christmas, we could have met for coffee or something :)

Anonymous said...

just staying home chiling

with fam and church bros/sis

Anonymous said...

can u try to coment on my blog

blogger beta is no more and i think i have blogger now

thanks