Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Computer's Possessed

I don't ever want to call every single event in my life spiritual, but sometimes you just know. I can usually tell that the enemy is at work whenever the same thing goes wrong over and over. He really knows how to push your buttons!

A couple of weeks ago, I was actually tired of blogging. Can you believe that? I was running out of things to say. We were about to be off of the road for a month and road stuff is the most exciting stuff. Then, I got this idea to write about some of my studies in Daniel. This idea got my blood pumping! I was so involved in what to blog about Daniel that I would wake up in the mornings thinking about it.

About that time, our computer died. I happened to be at my parents' house, so I just used their computer and got a few blogs about Daniel ready for my mom to post for me. On Thursday of last week, I finally got to get online. I then saw that there were zero comments. I was so discouraged again thinking that maybe the Daniel study wasn't translating as well as I thought. However, later after a few people commented, I felt much better.

We finally got our computer fixed and then our internet at home was down. We got the internet working and then our computer shut off. In fact, it shut off while I was typing this. I'm using my friend's computer right now. This is so frustrating!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey A-uny, What's really good?

That sort of thing happens to me.

When i lend fellow church goers my brock dvd's or others ...it takes 2 or more weeks to get them back., So i can lend it to the next person. SOmetimes they come with marks, broken bits of the case, and chewed. Someones dog was biting it.

Guess he really wanted to eat the Word..


pedro

Anonymous said...

Auny,

I have loved your study on Daniel. I am planning on rereading it in January as a result. Sorry that I did not tell you earlier. You are such a blessing to me and I should tell you that more often.

Have a wonderful Christmas and get some much needed rest.

Love ya,
Rhonda