Monday, December 18, 2006

No More Cooking!

Last week, I decided to cook a big Christmas meal twice for our office party and friend party. Most of the time, my mom or Brock's mom cooks the meal, so I thought it would be nice to do it myself. I enjoy cooking and don't get to do it too often. It's way more difficult than I expected. I was in the kitchen all day Thursday and Friday. What I realized is that I enjoy baking. My mom said that I should have had everyone bring a side dish or something. That's a lady who has had experience because that's exactly what I should have done.

Oh well! It was fun and I did it! Now, I just don't want to even enter the kitchen for a week! You moms that cook every year...you have my admiration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..........:)

i know what u mean, i tried cooking and it wasn't that easy.

i grew impatient cause i wanted food now,

Doing the laundry is another thing

:)
1

Gin said...

Auny, I'm so proud of you! I can remember when all you thought you could cook was breakfast food (but darned if yours weren't the best breakfasts in town). And now you're sailing through Christmas dinners!!!!!

AUNY said...

Gin, I still haven't attempted chocolate pies because I know that I cannot even compare to yours!