Monday, December 25, 2006

Not a Physical Gift

This may seem a little cheesy to you, but I always try to give the Lord a gift at Christmas. I don't give him anything physical, because, obviously, He is not in the physical. I usually give him time. For example, one year, I gave Him the time when I'm putting my make-up on. Therefore, everytime I'm putting make-up on, I'm talking with Him.

I've been giving Him daily time for so many years now that it's all used up. So, I had to get creative this year. I decided to give Him my finances. I take care of our personal finances while Brock looks over the ministry finances. Sometimes, I get stressed out with our finances...not this year! I'm going to finally surrender them over to the Lord. He's been asking me to do that for a while now.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

i like it too!!

Anonymous said...

i dont think its cheesy or silly or wierd at all. Its beautiful.

the though of having a special time for HIm. Je deserves it.



We all should do that, for real

holler at your boy
1