Sunday, July 01, 2007

Worlds Collide

Yesterday was our only day at home. Therefore, we went to the Cocoa Tree, of course. We've been craving it for sooo long. Some friends met us there. It was great to see people from my community.

Then, in walks my friends, Tiffany and Kevin, who I grew up with in Daytona. They live an hour away from here, so they don't get to the Cocoa Tree very often. The thing that was even more crazy was the fact that Kevin's sister, Rhonda, and her family from Maryland as well as Kevin's mom, Mrs. G, from Florida was with them! Rhonda and Mrs. Godbey had been reading about the Cocoa Tree on this blog, so they wanted to come.

A few minutes later, my parents, who are from Texas, came in. So, I had my friends from my present community, my family, and some friends that I grew up with several years ago.

About an hour after that, one of the guys from our office and his wife came in. He came in carrying a box of Brock's promo stuff. When Kevin saw it, he said, "This is Brock's office!"

Several worlds collided right there in the Cocoa Tree. It was great to be able to see everyone at one time in one place. To be our only day home, it was a good one!

1 comments:

Pedro said...

That sounds sooo awesome. Different people from different times of your life.

that's cool!!

1