Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Back

I was out of the internet world for about ten days now. I wrote some blogs two weeks ago and my mom posted them on each day for me. However, I'm back online and it feels good! I got an update from my friend, Gin, about leading worship. I also was able to read about my sister's first day in Peru. Michawn, who is in Brasil, wrote a great blog today about her new place there. I read on Barbara's blog that she was able to meet up with the church group in Houston who were on a mission trip. The church where we performed at went to the Mexican town where Barbara lives. They were about two minutes from her house! She was able to be an interpreter for them!

We are home now, but it's short lived. We go into downtown Nashville tonight and stay at a hotel there for two nights. We are performing at the Opryland hotel Thursday and Friday. We have a show locally Saturday night as well. Then, we leave for Panama City Beach, FL Sunday. We perform there Monday morning and then drive home. We are home on Tuesday then leave Wednesday for California. We return home on Friday. Then, we have one day at home only to leave for Nebraska Sunday. We fly back on Wednesday, have one day home, then leave Friday for Midland, TX. Here's the schedule:
7/26-28: Shows in Nashville
7/29: Drive to FL
7/30: Show in Panama City and drive home
8/1: Fly to CA and perform
8/2: Show in CA
8/3: Fly home
8/5: Fly to NE
8/6-7: Shows in NE
8/8: Fly home
8/10: Fly to TX and perform
8/11: Show in TX
8/12: Fly home
Pray for us during this busy time.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Not to be off subject, but are you talking about Mishawn from ETBU? Please, if it is, post her blog address.

ginsmom said...

I will be praying for you guys, Auny!

Leah, Michawn's blog is: http://www.michawn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Andrea, that is amazing how the Lord hooked you up with Barbara and then you hooked up Barbara with the Houston church so that she could help them on their mission trip. We know how difficult it is to find interpreters for our mission trips. Bless you, Barbara. (Mom in Shepherd)

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you guys. It's great thing that you and Brock do. Be blessed!

Teresa