Thursday, July 26, 2007

Opryland Hotel

We are staying at the largest hotel in the world. It's really big. I felt like we walked two miles this morning to get from our room to the convention center where we were performing.

The whole hotel looks like a big garden except it's inside. Our room has a balcony that overlooks the conservatory. We keep the french doors to our patio open at all times because it's not like the air conditioning is going to escape or bugs are going to get in. It's a beautiful hotel!

When I was a sophomore in college, my friend, Gin, and I took a trip to Nashville during Spring Break. It was a 12 hour drive, but gas prices weren't as steep at the time. We stayed with one of my friends. Since we didn't have any money to really do anything, we would come to this hotel all day long. We dreamed of one day staying in this hotel with our husbands because we thought the place was so romantic. Well, here I am 11 years later!

We were done with our show by noon, so we went and lounged out at the pool for a little while. Then, we walked over to Opry Mills mall and walked around. We also ate dinner there. After that, some of our friends came and met up with us. We've been hanging out with them all night. It's fun!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Wooow! i wish i could be there! taht's beautiful. I like that hotel hahahahaha

Wooow! DesearĂ­a poder estar ahi! es hermoso. me gusta ese hotel jajajaja

ginsmom said...

Fun times! Maybe Steven and I can stay there next time we're in town :)

Anonymous said...

barbara es muy chistoso